Thursday 15 July 2010

A woman at home?

Hi


Before answer this question I would say something ,first of all we should be remember the different opinions in fact made us humans and the difference minds create a new issues and solutions !

Actually I agree with often points my friends "Tian, Dhafer and Mohammed",the man should be working outside a home to spend money for his family because this the normal since the world beginning " Adam and Eve story".

Obviously, there is a question and answer everyone knows، Why Women are competent to pregnancy and childbearing?
Physically there are different between the woman and man as the uterus, reproductive tract..etc
Psychologically, the women can be More patient with her children than the nursery!
becuase she have emotion to this little angels came from her body!

Finally, I would say thinks for any person share this thought, I mean create or open this blog or designed and I can not forget google team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment