Wednesday 14 July 2010

Normal Family

Hi my friends,

I think there is no need to be angry if you hear a dfifferent view.
I would like to say that there are a difference between man and woman duties.
If we just concentrate on our real responsibilities we will find it would be injustice if we ask women to go every day to look for money and leave her real duty toword her family. I think there is no a great deal regarding to women's work before getting married but i think it would be properly if they stay at home and look after there children, in particular, very young children as Jeremy said.

On the other hand, I think we will affect our children nigatively if we rely on childminder because they will lose there mother's passion which no body better in the world can give them honest passion than their mother.

So, let's us on the beginning agree on our roles toward each other.


with my respect
Mohammed Almalki

No comments:

Post a Comment